• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I learned about electric fences at the age of 6....camped out in a playhouse, and my brother and a friend named Joey said "bet you can't pee on that fence" Well you bet I did.....and found out pee, and electricity don't mix.....I have trust issues... don't have a clue why......

Wet spandex and cotton dont make a good insulator either.

I was out for a distance run in HS out in the country. I got 2 miles from home and my ankle started bugging me. I knew I could cut through a pasture or two and shave off some time.

I walked up to the 3 wire fence and stood next to it in the tall grass. Yep. I could straddle the wire with a few inches to spare. Easy.
    So I bent over, stepped through....

...and right into a hole on the other side. YEOWCH!!!!!

I walked home.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    There used to be a bar in Indy that had a two way mirror. From the bar you just saw yourself and what's behind you. But from the urinals in the mena room you took could see the bar.

I was playing a board game in the bar with a bunch of strangers and friends. This was during gencon. A friend went to the bathroom and some people from the table came back soon after. We asked which urinal our friend was at and he told us.

So we ran up to the mirror and started pointing and laughing making "small member jokes".

Then we went back to the table laughing .

Soon after our friend showed up and said "what were you guys doing that for?". Turns out we guessed wrong as to where he was and we were viscously mocking some random guy.

:D Good times.

Top Bottom