Indiana Multigun @ South Central Gun Club September 12th (Saturday)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Indiana Multigun Series at South Central

September 12th, 2015 - South Central Gun Club
    RO Walkthru: 9:30am
    Shooters' Meeting: 10:00am
    Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
    Stages: 5
    RULES: Indiana Multi-Gun Rules
    MATCH FEE: $25 Adult, $15 Juniors, Active Military, LEO. RO's and Friday set up crew FREE.

If you are an RO and can take a squad, or if you can help with set up Friday Sep. 11th, PM or email me ahead of time. (kevinsr98@gmail.com)

Approximate Minimum Round count (if you don't miss):
    Rifle – 60
    Handgun - 60
    Birdshot – 50
    Slugs - 8

There will be 5 fun and challenging stages. Planning on having one stage that will encompass two bays with an extended time limit. So all 6 bays will be in use.

There also will be an all shotgun stage with a round count of around 30. So bring your extra caddies!

I will make a concerted effort to post the stages today.

Directions to the club can be found at southcentralgunclub.com
    Rules can be found at indianamultigun.com

NOTE: All matches at South Central are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rack with an open action, and an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I had a comment from a shooter after the last match about the half size IPSC rifle targets that we use. It went something like "I hate those little mother f*****s". But he was laughing about it.
    Anyway, I'm not doing away with them completely. But there will be one bay that will be all rifle, and all the targets will be the full size IPSC targets in honor of my friend. It will be fast and you can burn 'em down, enjoy!

PS. NEEDING SET UP HELP ON FRIDAY. A lot of my regular help is down south this week. If you can spare a few hours, you'll shoot for free on Saturday. Thanks!

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks to all came out and shot today. Special thanks to all who helped with set up, tear down and ROing. I will post here when scores are done. It might take a day or two.

wva3470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks for the scores Kevin! I also want to thank several of the shooters who helped tear the stages down. We appreciate the help!
    Thanks,
    Bill

Top Bottom