Indianapolis or Lafayette Show April 28th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    At the last Stout field show I saw a lot of Ruger mags in the front room. I got some for my Mini 14 at a great price. I remember seeing .22 ammo but don't renmember the prices. Most of the people there don't take credit cards so bring some cash. Overall it's a nice show.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Lafayettes is in a different place this time - its in the old hobby lobby building across from Kmart on hwy 38 - so really couldn't tell you which show is bigger and better but I know I've had better negotiating results in Lafayette than in Indy

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Once you figure in the cost of parking and a ticket to get in you might as well go to a gun shop to look for a 1911. I have found by going to Planfeild Guns I already get great deals on guns. But good luck on your search.:yesway:

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    A buddy and I have a couple of tables to get rid of odd and ends. Stop by and say hello. May be up for breakfast Sat or Sun. at Shellys.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Once you figure in the cost of parking and a ticket to get in you might as well go to a gun shop to look for a 1911. I have found by going to Planfeild Guns I already get great deals on guns. But good luck on your search.:yesway:

I've been to most every gun shop in central Indiana and none of them have a 1911 that I want and none of them offered to order me one and honor the price at time of order. I don't think there is a charge for parking and isn't it like $6 to get in the show? I live about 3 miles from the show, I would spend way more than that in gas driving all over the state to find one.

I will be going to the show with online pricing on what I want. If I can find a deal close, I will buy. If not I will go home and buy one online Saturday night.

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    Rennselaer is not far from Lafayette and Jerry's up there has good prices on his guns. You could easily do the Lafayette show and his place the same day. Better prices on ammo too.

Top Bottom