• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this since its not an actual INGO event so MODs please move it where appropriate.

This Saturday 6 August the Mayor of Indianapolis is hosting a Veterans Appreciation Day downtown at the American Legion Mall. Its from 1000-1600. Presentation of the Colors (commanded by me and our Joint Service Color Guard) will be at 1230. Afterwards will be speaches from Mayor Ballard, Airforce Brigadier General J. Stewart Goodwin and Medal of Honor recipient Sammy Davis.

The actual event is outside in the big grassy area just east of Meridian, south of the American Legion Mall and north of the War Monument. We will have a bunch of tents set up with reenactors from the major wars in American history.

I believe there will also be food and beverages but I dont know the specifics about that aspect of it. Since my part only pertains to organizing the Color Guard.

Just wanted to get the word out to all the Veterans who are proud members of the INGO community. Ill be the soldier carrying the National Colors if you care to stop by and say hi!

Hope to see you all there!:patriot:

SSG Austin Stoner
    310th ESC
    US ARMY

Top Bottom