• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Prudent. Apart from the expat community there isn't really that much connecting the US and India on a strategic or cultural level except that alliance against China. It's not that I see a compelling reason to fight them, just the lack of serious and heavy hitting reasons not to. And from their perspective I'm sure the US is the leading cause of war and chaos in the world.

The hot war would be short, though, that's for sure. Good lord, just look at their small arms procurement.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    No surprise. Our Military budget alone towers higher than most countries overall GDP’s. I’d imagine this is a trend worldwide.

They buy most of their arms from Russia, not sure if that’s still the case with current events… I do know Sig semi-recently sold them over 100,000 rifles.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is probably because of some of the sanctions and SWIFT actions, and them getting front row seats to some major power plays on display.

Their alignments aren't nefarious as they are different, so they view some of our actions as hostile to their national interests.

Top Bottom