• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Great to hear and see young people (and old like myself) getting excited about the sport!!!!

He's getting into it, now I'm just waiting for the 2015 USPSA Indiana Scheduale so I can try and figure out how to manage USPSA, along with baseball, 4H shooting sports, and karate.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    He's getting into it, now I'm just waiting for the 2015 USPSA Indiana Scheduale so I can try and figure out how to manage USPSA, along with baseball, 4H shooting sports, and karate.

in your general vicinity...

3rd Sunday March-November - Riley conservation club/Wabash Valley in Riley, IN
    4th Sunday March - October/November - Atlanta conservation club in Atlanta, IN. (April will be an exception, and ACC will be 2nd Sunday and Warsaw will host the IN Single Stack, Production and Revolver Championship)

A little further out

1st Sunday - South Central gun club. Freetown, IN. They run almost year 'round if the weather permits. They'll be shooting this coming Sunday.
    2nd Sunday - March-November, Warsaw, IN (see above for April exception) OR Silver Creek in Sellersburg, IN
    3rd Sunday - March-October, Ft. Wayne

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The scores are up: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=8b67d927-d764-4f12-ae0b-017771b500f9

Thanks to everyone who pitched in and helped tonight. Kevin, Adam, Daniel, and Jeff did great on the timers. Nearly everyone was safe. 1 DQ and that round found steel in the ceiling.

We will be back in two weeks. I hope to post a little video tomorrow night.

We have room in the Comp 101 class next week, and if you are not classified in any division there will be a newbie match and instruction the night before the next match.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Initially I thought this was going to be great to have these matches across the street. But all it is doing now is making me resent my winter hours. :)
    I am not much in the mood after a long day and I am bad enough as it is when I am awake. maybe next time :ar15:

VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Nice match. It was ran well with a combination of long and close shots. I liked getting home an hour earlier than the last time

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Fun match. Well done Aron and the PF crew.
    Robs' game plan on stage 2 was good, I didn't have the ability to execute it well.
    AD at :50, I believe was getting my finger back on the trigger, not during the reload. Regardless, I apologize to PF for aerating their ceiling.

[video=youtube_share;70v2bHo69nc]http://youtu.be/70v2bHo69nc[/video]

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    AD at :50, I believe was getting my finger back on the trigger, not during the reload. Regardless, I apologize to PF for aerating their ceiling.

I have watched your video several times, and to me, it looks like your muzzle was pointing downrange, not at the ceiling.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have watched your video several times, and to me, it looks like your muzzle was pointing downrange, not at the ceiling.
    The bullet hole in the ceiling says different. It was obvious in real life at full speed.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;AvQuPgcC470]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvQuPgcC470[/video]

Top Bottom