• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Nick is a great guy. Installed a scope for me, and made recommendations for refinish work on a pistol. Offered different options on this job. Did a quality job on my scope, answered my questions, very reasonable price.

One thing I appreciate in particular - dude seems to understand the concept of value. Sometimes it is great to drop a jillion dollars on the Best Thing Ever, made of Hand-Polished Moon Rocks in Switzerland. Other times, it is good to find the product that gives the best value - the best performance you can get for a reasonable cost. Nick seems to be pretty comfortable operating in either of these spheres depending on what the customer needs.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Nick is a great guy. Installed a scope for me, and made recommendations for refinish work on a pistol. Offered different options on this job. Did a quality job on my scope, answered my questions, very reasonable price.

One thing I appreciate in particular - dude seems to understand the concept of value. Sometimes it is great to drop a jillion dollars on the Best Thing Ever, made of Hand-Polished Moon Rocks in Switzerland. Other times, it is good to find the product that gives the best value - the best performance you can get for a reasonable cost. Nick seems to be pretty comfortable operating in either of these spheres depending on what the customer needs.

Thank you for the kind words... I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Top Bottom