• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wait. You guys are up in arms over this? My Dean here at Plainfield had a bottle of Jack in his drawer. I knew so cause I stole it and drank it. My old teacher in So. IN who taught driver's ed sat in his truck during class drinking. This happens everywhere and has for decades. Why is this case so appalling?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    can you blame him? look at some *most* of the kids he has to deal with. there is no way he should of done it in class though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Hang on.... Before we go attacking the teacher... I cant blame anyone that goes drunk to public School. The Academia is slanted and **** poor at best, and a majority of the city students are demonic. I can go ahead and google/youtube probably more than twenty accounts within the last 2 years of Teachers being battered by students of various age, of Students in a continous disruption, and the School system not allowing the teacher any way to rid the class of the 'bad elements'.

Yes, I have a disdain for Public School teachers, but the students arent angels and many city dwellers dont go for the education in my experience.

Now at the Private School I attended, a Military Academy, you so much as talked back to a teacher, you could probably count on the teacher whipping your ass, and then the Cadet leaders having they're turn when you get back in the Barracks.

I saw a kid actually attack a Tac officer; Funny how fast he was swarmed and got the crap knocked out of him.... He never did it again.

Quite differently done, in Public School where all that will occur is they'll "hold" you...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Small nit to pick.

Speedway High School isn't a part of Indianapolis Public Schools (IPS), but in it's own school district.

Top Bottom