• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    So, I support the tea parties and everything but looking at pictures of these events, man they cant get any "whiter".

Nothing wrong with that in itself but for me it represents a bigger issue. I'm not huge into politics but it seems republicans need to do a better job getting the word out to well, other races. I heard something like 95% of black people voted Obama, I know there is a race thing that weighed heavily there, but even in other elections they vote democrat. Same with mexicans. Now I know they are not all liberal like the politicians they vote for. I have never met a liberal black person.

I dont know, it just seems if you are "right" you are white. It would be nice to get a more diverse group voting republican. How to do it? No idea. Just wishing

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    JJGates, your observation has been noted for thousands of years. Unfortunately, historically, diversity has never been successful, Egypt, India, Israel, Rome, Anatolia, Albion (Britain) all prove this to be undisputable; However, if you desire, look at America, Congo, Rhodiasia, South Africa.

People are different, and that ought to be cherished, and respected. You are not the first to believe in the liberal feel/fool goodism speeches about diversity, but when you research it, you will note, like Communism, it only sounds good on paper, never practiced in reality with the utopian desire.

This is just a fact of humanity. If one is being successful, that usually means another is being oppressed; Need I point to the double standards in America, or the unconstitutional basis of Affirmative Action, Hate crime laws, which only compound the oppressiveness of liberal idea of equality/diversity/multiculturalism.

It's unfortunate, and Im not about to dive into the deeper issues of Politic's and humanity, but generally speaking, your desire, observation will never occur - EVER.

Like I said, this is an old old old observation, never been solved, wont be solved. A lot of inspirational people spoke about it, often with the point Im giving to you.

But since I know nobody here will listen to me, because Im the stooopid extremism, look at what Thomas Jefferson had to say on this very observation; In his autobiography, the "Book of Fate" quote.

You will find it near the end of the page to this link - Jefferson -- Quotations on the Jefferson Memorial

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    It's unfortunate, and Im not about to dive into the deeper issues of Politic's and humanity, but generally speaking, your desire, observation will never occur - EVER.

Nah, I dont think so. I'm not saying your going to get all of them, just more. The masses that voted for obama, they are not all liberal. There is a misconception of the parties and the media plays a big part with that. The ACORN herds are a different story.

Start getting a more diverse voting base (and better candidates) and elections could be easily won. (and I'm not saying compromise on the issues or go "soft" like some republicans have)

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    So, I support the tea parties and everything but looking at pictures of these events, man they cant get any "whiter".

Nothing wrong with that in itself but for me it represents a bigger issue. I'm not huge into politics but it seems republicans need to do a better job getting the word out to well, other races. I heard something like 95% of black people voted Obama, I know there is a race thing that weighed heavily there, but even in other elections they vote democrat. Same with mexicans. Now I know they are not all liberal like the politicians they vote for. I have never met a liberal black person.

I dont know, it just seems if you are "right" you are white. It would be nice to get a more diverse group voting republican. How to do it? No idea. Just wishing

Here is something to think about. Approximately 75% of the U.S. population is white. Statistically speaking, whites are going to be a majority of most organizations, unless the organization is based upon race or ethnicity. Until the white population drops below 50%, I don't see how this is going to change. As an example, I live in Henry County. According to the 2000 Census, 98% of the county is white. So, if a group of people gather in Henry County, odds are, it is going to be majority white with very few people of any other race or ethnicity. I'm not saying this is right or wrong, just that this is the way the racial demographics fall in Henry County. Personally, I believe too much emphasis is placed upon race in this country. I try very hard to look at people as individuals and not as members of a particular race or ethnicity.

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Here is something to think about. Approximately 75% of the U.S. population is white. Statistically speaking, whites are going to be a majority of most organizations, unless the organization is based upon race or ethnicity. Until the white population drops below 50%, I don't see how this is going to change. As an example, I live in Henry County. According to the 2000 Census, 98% of the county is white. So, if a group of people gather in Henry County, odds are, it is going to be majority white with very few people of any other race or ethnicity. I'm not saying this is right or wrong, just that this is the way the racial demographics fall in Henry County. Personally, I believe too much emphasis is placed upon race in this country. I try very hard to look at people as individuals and not as members of a particular race or ethnicity.

so, your clearly not racist. your awesome...whats your point?

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Maybe we could "Bus" them in?
    pound.gif

Top Bottom