• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNFIGHTER01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    laporte
    So I'm considering buying a Raven Phantom holster for my glock 19 with an M3 light and i need to hear some reviews about them if anybody owns one.

so i need the pros or cons because this will be my second most expensive holster to date. thanks for the help!!

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I've got one for a SIG P228. It is a fantastic holster, I have no complaints. I wear it OWB because kydex and I dont get along so well IWB, but even OWB it pulls very tight to my hip and is for all intents and purposes, unnoticeable. I think most people on here will also speak highly of them. They are not cheap (in any sense of the word), but I use mine every day and wouldn't go any other route for my P228. I picked mine up at the 1500, which I think is the best way as I believe their wait times are quite considerable.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    If you have paid more than a raven costs you have thrown money away. The raven holsters are the best. Glad I found them before my box of holsters got any more full. Now I will not get another holster for any of my other guns (aside from my p11, which i will probably get a supertuck for)

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Raven is by far the best holster purchase I've made. Period. As a matter of fact, I bought another one and another mag holder too. For IWB I really like my Comp-Tac, but for OWB, a Raven is hands down the number one holster that I would recommend.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I've got one for a SIG P228. It is a fantastic holster, I have no complaints. I wear it OWB because kydex and I dont get along so well IWB, but even OWB it pulls very tight to my hip and is for all intents and purposes, unnoticeable. I think most people on here will also speak highly of them. They are not cheap (in any sense of the word), but I use mine every day and wouldn't go any other route for my P228. I picked mine up at the 1500, which I think is the best way as I believe their wait times are quite considerable.

This, only mine is for a Glock 17.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The only complaint that I have...

You MUST wear an undershirt of some kind if you wear one IWB.

Or at least it's a must for me and my love handles.

-J-

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Love my raven holster. Keep in mind if you order online the lead time is well over 15-20 weeks now. I ordered a mag carrier in november & it's still not in production.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Dude. Whats the deal. You need positive reviews on RAVEN holsters? Where have you been? Under a rock?

Its like asking "I hear this sex thing is good, but I just want to hear some reviews before I try it."

Sheesh, just go get one.

I own 5.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Love my raven holster. Keep in mind if you order online the lead time is well over 15-20 weeks now. I ordered a mag carrier in november & it's still not in production.

I have no idea why, but people always seem to misquote our lead times. Some shoot way under it, some shoot way over it. According to Arfcom, our lead time is 6-9 months. :rolleyes:

Current lead times are always posted on our webstore - currently 16-18 weeks.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to drop us a line in our industry forum we have here at INGO.

Thanks,

Tom

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    I have no idea why, but people always seem to misquote our lead times. Some shoot way under it, some shoot way over it. According to Arfcom, our lead time is 6-9 months. :rolleyes:

Current lead times are always posted on our webstore - currently 16-18 weeks.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to drop us a line in our industry forum we have here at INGO.

Thanks,

Tom

Quoted 12-13 weeks: 11/16/2010ProcessingThanks for your order. We’re about 12-13 weeks deep in orders at the moment. We will not charge your card until your order is in production. You will be notified via email when your order ships.

Now this is the 13th week. According to the site you guys are just now in production of 12300-125000 order numbers. and just now shipping 12000's-12100's...at that rate it will be 20 weeks before I recieve it. So my calculation is more accurate than what you guys predict. Im not knocking the product....im knocking the wait time that is obviously not correct when I ordered due to folks changing and adding to their orders. I think that thats not allowed anymore but that has just been changed to not allow that. It wasnt fair at all for people to be able to add stuff like they do.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    If you want to PM me your order number I can give you an accurate ship time. We are getting items out the door right around 18 weeks for the current batch. We haven't quite reached "well over 20 weeks" yet.

New orders that are being placed (such as the OP's question) should be 16-18 weeks or shorter. You are correct, we have stopped people from adding to orders that puts everyone behind.

Regards,

Tom

GUNFIGHTER01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    laporte
    Thanks for all the help guys! Now I'm wondering if I should wait and try to get it at the Indy 1500, is easier to get the holster that way? Or faster that way?

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    I got Raven's for my M&P and 1911 (and mag holders for both) and they are great. As has been said, a great way to get one is head early to the 1500 with your firearm and have it custom made there. I got the 1911 holster and the 2 mag holsters at the last 1500. I was in on the Sunday at about 9:30 and had about a 2 hour wait, which was OK as I had time to look around the 1500 then.

Top Bottom