• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Ok, both my Google-fu and my Ingo search survival skills have failed me. What are the 2012 one- and three-day passes prices?

Thanks!

Heading there at 4pm to shop for some spare mags and accessories. :rockwoot:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Prices:
    1-day pass: $10
    3-day pass: $15
    Parking: $5

I recommend parking across the street on the south side of 38th St rather than driving into the fairgrounds. They will route you around to the Toyota pavilion which is quite a bit further away.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Prices:
    1-day pass: $10
    3-day pass: $15
    Parking: $5

I recommend parking across the street on the south side of 38th St rather than driving into the fairgrounds. They will route you around to the Toyota pavilion which is quite a bit further away.

Parking is $3.00 and this 1500 is in the South Pavilion. All things considering, I'd prefer to park in the lot facing the South Pavilion doors (which the Toyota also faces) than across the street, because I do not like playing frogger, light or not, I do not want to play that game crossing 38th street.

mrc54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Thought it was a good show, got to handle several hard to find wheel guns. Got a good deal on some wood grips for my son and got to play with some Crimson Trace grips and they all fit my current holsters.

Top Bottom