• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Have the mods ever thought of putting anything like this together? I often tell people about INGO that are excited about the message board and then forget about it, or can't remember what its called.

if you wouldn't mind I could probly just make some myself, but i was wondering if you hand them out at gun shows or not? and if there are any available for members to hand out?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    In the ancient (2008) archives of the forums, there's a thread where some members made pdf docs with some different business card designs. Fenway does have some printed up now and then for handing out at the 1500 and other places.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    In the ancient (2008) archives of the forums, there's a thread where some members made pdf docs with some different business card designs. Fenway does have some printed up now and then for handing out at the 1500 and other places.

I remember someone making "I'm a gun owner and I don't appreciate your business being anti gun" cards, I will continue to search for the ingo pdf docs!

Thanks for the heads up Pami, tell Fenway I'll pay postage if he wants to send some my way.

Top Bottom