• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugernut65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Vermillion county
    You know ive seen many good things by several members in our lil community but tonight one member just went above and beyond .... Even though we had a transaction to do my truck broke down on the side of I74 tonight BILL OF RIGHTS was coming to meet me at our meeting spot i called him to let him know what was going on. Low and behold that gentleman cam out to me on the side of the highway we finished our deal and he stayed with me til my help arrived even after working a 40 hr shift. Man im here to tell ya he went above and beyond....Thank You Bill you are one of the kindest men my wife and i have ever met

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It was my pleasure to be of assistance, sir. I only wish I had the knowledge and skill (and of course, tools :rolleyes:) to fix the problem and get you two back on your way home. I'm just glad you had others able to do so, but no way in hell was I going to leave you just to sit there until they arrived.

And as I said privately, I'll say publicly here, thank you for a good transaction. Your communication was excellent and your patience with my horrid schedule much appreciated. I'm glad we could do business and I'd do so again.

Blessings,
    Bill

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    More ...

... than words can tell. Even the *******s here (not you, Bill) are true gentlemen. At least, they have put up w me. Thanks, Bros.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One of the many reasons I love INGO. I've only met a few of you folks FTF but if one of you showed up at my door and said that you were (insert user name here), I would invite you into my house and ask you if you ate yet. It's (for the most part) a great group of folks here.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    One of the many reasons I love INGO. I've only met a few of you folks FTF but if one of you showed up at my door and said that you were (insert user name here), I would invite you into my house and ask you if you ate yet. It's (for the most part) a great group of folks here.

Umm, so what's for supper? :D

:ingo:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is not possible, as BoR is a Moderator-- and we all know that Moderators aren't nice people (or people at all, for that matter).

:D

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I have INGO members come up to the house to do transactions all the time. I'm not worried about any of them. Can't say I've ran into a bad member here that wasn't banned. Differing opinions yeah, but nothing serious. INGO is a great forum and I wouldn't think twice about having someone over for whatever reason.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have INGO members come up to the house to do transactions all the time. I'm not worried about any of them. Can't say I've ran into a bad member here that wasn't banned. Differing opinions yeah, but nothing serious. INGO is a great forum and I wouldn't think twice about having someone over for whatever reason.

Had 4 FTF deals this weekend with some really nice folks I met for the first time through the classifieds.
    2 at my home. Great folks.

I have not had issue with any of the deals or meetings I have experienced through this forum.

I have refused a few but no one is perfect......................;)

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    InGO people are ok but I really like the guys I've dealt with off HoosierTopics and Armslist +1

Just kidding the people I've dealt with on InGO are the greatest not one complaint.

Top Bottom