• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    2009 has been a year of rapid growth and change here on INGO. As the year draws to a close, I would like to hear what your fondest INGO memory was for 2009, and what you would like to see from us in 2010.

My fondest 2009 memory - the NFA Day(s) event. Bigger and better than the inaugural outing in 2008, by far. In pulling this off so successfully, though, the planners really set the bar high for next year!

My desires for 2010 - INGO online store, new and different (non-clothing) types of INGO merchandise, more events (the AR Open House will be a good way to kick off the new year), continued growth, and more involvement by our newer members.

Thanks to all the members who have helped make INGO what it is today, especially our Site Supporters and Site Advertisers. We couldn't do it without you, and we look forward to your continued participation in the coming year.

:ingo:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My fondest 2009 memory - RNM Trauma Class, with help from a few other INGO'ers we pulled it off well (big thanks to Indygunworks and Rotor Talker!)

My desires for 2010 - Attending at least 3 INGO Events not including my classes or the 1500

:rockwoot: THANKS INGO FOR A GREAT 2009 :rockwoot:

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Sort of divided

Fondest: Being allowed to be a vendor for NFA day, really, really enjoyed the "newbie" day, it is such a reward and benefit to let someone shoot the MP 5 for their first time. SPLIT WITH : RNM"s trauma class. What a great idea and a good time as well, with two real pro's RNM and Indygunworks.

FOR 2010: Hopefully more of the above in both cases, and to pull off the last MP5 / Pistol class in May.

No BS, anyone wanting a good useful program about firearms safety and usage should look seriously at this class. I'll have another update on it this weekend.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    fondest for 2009 would have to be the INGO swag contest on christmas eve

for 2010 like shooter said an online store or somehow make it easier to get INGO gear,shoot beech grove firearms has an INGO sticker in their window,i would also like to maybe get an invite to an NFA day for the opportunity to shoot a few weapons that im sure i will never own and maybe shoot a few that will make want to buy.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    fondest for 2009 would have to be the INGO swag contest on christmas eve

for 2010 like shooter said an online store or somehow make it easier to get INGO gear,shoot beech grove firearms has an INGO sticker in their window,i would also like to maybe get an invite to an NFA day for the opportunity to shoot a few weapons that im sure i will never own and maybe shoot a few that will make want to buy.

Be sure to throw your hat into the ring when the time comes!!!! See the thread from this year where attendees were drawn to see how it works.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    My Fondest 2009 Memory: NFA Weekend. Although the weather worked against us, the great people and amazing guns were so much fun. Shooting the MP5 and the Thompson machine guns was a real thrill. Smelling gunpowder for two days straight only made me want more! Interesting people, good food, and full auto firearms is a combination that is nearly impossible to beat!

Very memorable: I learned a ton at the AR Build Party this year! It's helped me resolve several issues during the year.

My Desire for 2010: I would like to see numerous INGO events and activities held throughout the state. I’d like to see INGO members in areas like Evansville, Ft.Wayne, Lake County, and Madison host more INGO ‘Meet and Greets,’ seminars, and shoots. It’s already beginning, and I look forward to seeing that grow.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'd like to meet more INGOers at matches/shoots like Friday Night Steel, USPSA and Steel Challenge. Heck, I might even try some GSSF next year!

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    My fondest '09 memory was the WWII shoot. The AR build was awesome as well.

In 2010 I'd like to attend more events like NFA day, and to meet more INGOers.

Happy New Year INGO!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    FONDEST MEMORIES: Getting to know great folks here on INGO and getting to meet some of them at the Evansville meet and greet.

MY DESIRE FOR 2010: To attend at least a couple INGO events. I'd like to see more events down here in this part of the state. I hope to help plan an event or two. It would also be nice to have a mod eventually come from this part of the state.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    FONDEST MEMORIES: Getting to know great folks here on INGO and getting to meet some of them at the Evansville meet and greet.

MY DESIRE FOR 2010: To attend at least a couple INGO events. I'd like to see more events down here in this part of the state. I hope to help plan an event or two. It would also be nice to have a mod eventually come from this part of the state.

Seconded on the Evansville Meet-and-Greet as the best INGO memory of 2009 (not that I could have too many having joined so late in the year, but... it was seriously awesome. We still need to schedule the next one, guys... and gals.)

Desires for 2010
    :

Personal: To attend an Appleseed in early 2010 and to earn the title of Marksman so I can stop being a 'cook'; to marry the love of my life (okay, this one is probably top of the list, actually); to purchase more firepower; to make more friends on here; and to meet more INGOers.

For INGO: To expand the INGO-userbase (moar bacon!); to perhaps create a political action committee to put our money where our collective mouthpiece is; and for some sweet new merchandise to drop (I need to sew some sweet INGO patches on my jacket).

:ingo::patriot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ooooooh, way hard to pinpoint a specific memory.
    I have been blessed to have been allowed to participate in a few INGO events as well as taken advantage of numerous training and competition opportunities. In the process, I have developed a large amount of friends.

The knowledge I have gained from this forum cannot really be categorized. The closest I can come is to say is that it has been life changing.

My desires for 2010 - Keep it up!

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    My fondest 2009 memory - INGO Christmas Countdown thread. I haven't laughed so hard in years and it went all day long.

My desires for 2010 - I would love to see a INGO online store.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    This Ain't a Scene, it's an Arms Race; Thnks fr th Mmrs

Fondest memory - Well, I guess I would have to choose the OC Walk in Indianapolis back in September. I joined INGO this summer after I got my first gun, and that Walk, while not being an "official" INGO event, really helped me feel like I belong among gun-owners.

Honorable mention to the Christmas Countdown because, as TopDog mentioned, it was hilarious.

In 2010 - I think I'd like to see a continued emphasis among the members to get out and do things in person together, whether they be Carry Walks or just Meet-n-Greets like the one this Saturday in Fort Wayne. It is nice to get to know the person behind the username. And by being active among ourselves we'll eventually become more confidant being active among all Hoosiers, giving us an opportunity to educate them, protect and expand the exercise of our rights, and hopefully have some fun in the process.

Honorable mention to the INGO Online Store. That would actually be handy. Fenway hasn't responded to my PMs about buying an INGO hat yet.

Caleb

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    2009 memory: a very warm welcome to a great site!! Thank you INGO:rockwoot:

2010: want to attend a UT non resident class that I know will come from someone on this site. Also looking forward to the online store!! And meeting more INGO members :D

Top Bottom