• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Man this sucks I can't go to NFA day because I am going to buy a supressor and I can't go to this because I have never been to an NFA day..

I feel like a red headed step child!!!
    dude you have to have HAIR to be a read headed stepchild! LOL How about settling for being a redhead or cobrahead? LOL (those in the construction industry will understand the reference)

Greg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Bump – 4 days left to sign up! I know there's still some alumni out there from previous events who haven't checked in yet... where are you guys?

Don't mean to be presumptuous, assuming that I'll get in, but...
    ...I'd really like to shoot the Kriss.

Me too! It would really be something to cross-reference that experience with shooting the Tommygun last year. Two VERY different approaches to a .45 caliber subgun.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Well, I get invited to NFA in another thread, then told I can't come because I have never been. Ain't that the berries. If you feel a kind heart thumping, put me on the waiting list.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Well, I get invited to NFA in another thread, then told I can't come because I have never been.

If you're talking about NFA Day, the only disqualifying factor would be if you've already been through or are currently going through the NFA process. :dunno:

With NFA Day being for newbs and the Alumni shoot being for folks who have previously attended an NFA Day event, there are going to be lots of members like you who are caught in limbo – unable to attend either event b/c they have not previously been to NFA Day, but already own NFA weapons. I'm truly sorry, but we have to draw a line somewhere; both sign-up lists are already over capacity as it is!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    If you're talking about NFA Day, the only disqualifying factor would be if you've already been through or are currently going through the NFA process. :dunno:

With NFA Day being for newbs and the Alumni shoot being for folks who have previously attended an NFA Day event, there are going to be lots of members like you who are caught in limbo – unable to attend either event b/c they have not previously been to NFA Day, but already own NFA weapons. I'm truly sorry, but we have to draw a line somewhere; both sign-up lists are already over capacity as it is!

I would just like to watch. I'm into that sorta thing.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Less than 12 hours left to sign up!

Once the drawing has been done and the attendees have been chosen, we will start new threads in the INGO Events section announcing the lucky winners and providing some additional information on the event.

Stay tuned!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom