• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    NEWS FLASH: Pricing on the CafePress Store has been updated! *Most* Items have been marked down by several dollars.

Please note that this store is in danger of being closed due to lack of interest (which in turn is causing a lack of interest in me to come up with new designs). If anyone has any ideas on what to offer or any designs to submit for the store, please PM me with details.

Show your INGO pride!
    INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com
    banner1.jpg

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    NEWS FLASH: Pricing on the CafePress Store has been updated! *Most* Items have been marked down by several dollars.

Please note that this store is in danger of being closed due to lack of interest (which in turn is causing a lack of interest in me to come up with new designs). If anyone has any ideas on what to offer or any designs to submit for the store, please PM me with details.

Show your INGO pride!
    INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com
    banner1.jpg

23$ for a t-shirt is still too much

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    i set a flat $1 markup on everything, and that was only to pay the monthly fee for the advanced services of the site. :dunno:

we tried. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hey guys. :)

Apparently the CafePress site still works because esrice ordered a shirt recently and received it in time to wear it today. We had a couple of members ask where they could get them from, so I'm bumping this thread.

This is NOT the site to order the Super Cool INGO hats and patches that Fenway is selling (which, btw, are MUCH MUCH MUCH nicer quality and prices than anything CafePress has to offer). BUT, if you absolutely want an INGO shirt and can't wait until we can find some place better to get some ordered from, you can check out this clicky --> INGunOwners.Com

As I mentioned in a previous post, we only put a $1 markup on all the items -- most of the money you pay goes to CafePress, not INGO. Hopefully we'll be able to get you some better quality pieces at similar or better prices in the near future. :)

HTH. :)

Pami

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom