• ...and so much more!
  • RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    INMG Series Match #9at NPCCC July 27th
    Join us on July 27th at North Porter CountyConservation Club www.npcccinc.com for the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] match of the 2014 Indiana Multigun Series.

Setup: Saturday July 27th starting at 12:30pm CST (Please email me ifyou plan on coming out to help setup) pbriggs2@lakemortgage.com

Registration: will start no earlier than 8:00AM CST, and ends at 8:45AMCST
    Match Fee: $20 for NPCCC members, $25 for non NPCCC members, women &juniors 16 or younger shoot free.
    Shooters Meeting: 9:00 AM CST

PLEASE NOTE NPCCC ISON CENTRAL STANDARD TIME OR CHICAGO TIME

Round Counts (Approximate, bring double)
    5 stages
    Rifle: 75
    Pistol: 75
    Shotgun: 75
    Slugs: 4

Pistol Caliber Carbines are allowed at North Porter County ConservationClub. No steel core ammunition is allowed at NPCCC. If you haveany doubt as to whether or not your ammunition is steel-core, please find amagnet and test it before bringing it to the range. Use of steel coreammunition at any match at NPCCC will result in disqualification from thematch, fines to cover target replacement cost, banishment from the range,banishment from all future INMG matches, and public ridicule on every knownsocial media outlet in existence*.

NOTE: all matches at NPCCC, AtlantaCC, Wildcat Valley andHillside Shooting Sports are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules.All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammerdown, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rackwith an open action, and/or an"empty chamber indicator" (flag) inplace. It is the shooter'sresponsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gunis never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only atthe direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safeareas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safeareas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a matchdisqualification.

*Not really. But probably.

RePete Briggs
    Multigun Match Director
    North Porter County Conservation Club
    Indiana MultigunPointsSeries

Pbriggs2@lakemortgage.com

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    :drool: Those were pretty awesome hot dogs!

No I don't think they will be able to make it this month, they are attending the county fair. They will be at the September match tho. But you guys can bring your weinies to roast. Maybe we can start a "bring your own dish" type of match. I like to eat!!

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    This was a really good match! Thanks RePete for putting this together and making sure everything ran smooth! And thanks Tony for having the scores uploaded to Practiscore before he even left the range!

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    I would like to thank everybody that came out yesterday to support the Indiana Multi Gun Series. I hope you all had a great time. I couldn't have done it without all the hard working volunteers that helped Saturday & Sunday setting up, tearing down, registration & RO'ing. Thank you to the stage designers that submitted their designs. I know we tweaked some of your stages quite a bit, but I really feel our final stages that were put on the ground really came out awesome & offered tons of options. I really enjoyed seeing the evolution from paper to final product & appreciated everyone's input / ideas about setup. The next INMG match at NPCCC will be September 28th. Already thinking about what I can do different for the last match. If you have a idea, let me hear it.

I have provided a link to the unofficial results on Practiscore. Check it out. https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=614C8B87-18AC-4906-90BC-BD97F443741E

Top Bottom