• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I have been getting lots of calls asking about availability and pricing recently, so I thought I would give a brief update.

We had a semi drop off a couple pallets yesterday, lots of ammo going on the shelf today. This was NOT the large shipment that we are expecting next week.

We are almost out of primers, but we still have some small pistol primers available right now. We will have a HUGE amount of primers coming in next week. Prices are not going up yet, but future availability and pricing is uncertain.

Powder is also running out (we still have a lot, but not the massive amount that is usually on the shelves), but we will have a HUGE shipment of powder arriving next week as well. This shipment should include some some types we have not seen in YEARS, including, IMR 8208XBR, H4895 and more. We should also be getting more H1000, Varget, Retumbo, H4350 and many other popular powders that we are currently sold out of.

We do not yet have the final schedule for this delivery, but stay tuned for updates, they will be posted here when more info is available.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    It's been a very busy week! I thought I'd post another update while I have time.

While we are running out of many items, we are working hard to keep the shelves as well stocked as possible. I will be bringing more ammo cans over soon, and we recently restocked magazines, MREs, freeze dried food, 9mm, .22 LR, AR-500 plates and more. We currently have the cheapest .22 LR we have had since before covid! Armscor 36 grain plated high velocity hollow points, only $2.81 plus tax ($3) per box of 50.

We have some Winchester large rifle primers coming in. They are being shipped and I don't have tracking info yet. I'm guessing that they will be here early next week. Updates will be posted when they arrive.

Our big shipment will be a little later than usual. The current best guess is that it may arrive on Thursday or Friday. We will do our best to get items priced and on the shelves ASAP, but with a shipment this size it will likely take us 3 to 5 days to get through it all. Updates will be posted when I know more.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Winchester large rifle primers have finally arrived! There will be a limit of 1,000 per customer on these. They aren't cheap, $133.65 plus tax ($143) per 1,000.
    All other primers are limit 5,000 per customer.
    If you call the store, we can hold 1,000 for you until Saturday if you want to stop in then when we should have several tons (literally) of powder, primers and ammo coming in. The shipment was too heavy for the distributor to bring it on their truck, so they had to ship it. I'm still not sure exactly when it will arrive, but I was told it will be here before the weekend.
    If you have questions regarding price or availability, please CALL THE STORE. I don't always have time to keep up with messages and comments on INGO, you might be waiting for a reply for quite some time. I also answer messages from the office, so I can't see what we have or how much it is from here anyway.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Can less than 1k primers be had?
    I only need 200 or so and 100 LRP magnums.
    We quit selling sleeves because they end up getting dumped out. I had a few loose sleeves a few days ago and taped them up to keep that from happening. Someone tore the tape open so they could dump them out. You would think that by now I would not be surprised by this kind of stupidity since I've been doing this for so long, but it still never ceases to amaze me. It's like some people are TRYING to be stupid...

Top Bottom