• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I started a thread a month or so ago asking for everyone's opinion on the iPad2 since I was thinking about buying one for my wife as a present for our 10th anniversary. I got a lot of out it and wanted to post back and say 'thanks' to everybody and especially to those that recommended buying one. She opened it yesterday and cannot get enough of it! I got to play a few games of Angry Birds late last night and after just a bit of that I think I may ask Santa for one this Christmas. I can't get over just how cool that little thing is; almost everybody that I know of that has one says they barely use their computer since getting one.

And, I can't go without giving a giant shout out to my wonder wife who got me a Hornady Lock-N-Load progressive reloading press as my present! :rockwoot:

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    Since you already have one in the family, I would highly suggest asking for Apple gift cards for Christmas instead. That way when the iPad 3 launches next March/April (which will have the retina display) you can get that.

Also, if you want to score some extra points with her, buy her a subscription to one of her favorite magazines for her to read on the iPad :)

Top Bottom