• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So I went to dark side and bought myself a new iPhone. For those of you who do not like technology these are basically the Glock of the phone world in that the cool kids seem to want one. :): I am curious as to whether anybody has used a shot timer app that works well for iOS. I know this had been discussed before but the app world does seem to change frequently. I am not opposed to purchasing the app if it works. The internet mentions SureFire app but I have not been successful in locating it. An iOS app called "Make Ready" caught my eye, the cost is $9.95 and I would really like to know more about it.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    The one I use is called Shot Timer, has par times and picks up shots pretty well. Works nice for dry fire with the par timer.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The one I use is called Shot Timer, has par times and picks up shots pretty well. Works nice for dry fire with the par timer.

Which one exactly. I think I saw an IPSC shot timer and shot timer pro. I am also considering trying the Make Ready app since it is written for iOS 7. $10 for an app with no reviews? I have wasted more on less I guess.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    I have the Innovative applications free shot timer on my Iphone 3g (old one) I like it pretty well I use the headphones under my ear muffs to help hear its beeps and what not. If your at sand creek tommorow you can check it out, but its also free so just download it up. I believe it was called the taurus shot timer in the store. Got string time, first shot, splits, par I like it pretty well.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have the Innovative applications free shot timer on my Iphone 3g (old one) I like it pretty well I use the headphones under my ear muffs to help hear its beeps and what not. If your at sand creek tommorow you can check it out, but its also free so just download it up. I believe it was called the taurus shot timer in the store. Got string time, first shot, splits, par I like it pretty well.

I saw that one. Got three stars out of five. But free is good. I have actually bought an app before.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sell the iPhone and get yourself a Nokia, they are the 1911's of the phone world.

You mean they are outdated and finicky without constant maintenance? Surely not, besides I am not familiar with a Nokia fanboy. Maybe you were thinking of the CrackBerry. :):

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    I got the surefire and it works as a start buzzer but it has never picked up the sound of shots and worked as a shooting timer for me.

Top Bottom