• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    My IPL account on their website has worked fine for 2 and a half years. All of a sudden today it says Invalid Account. And Im 100% positive the username and password are right. Anybody else having this problem?

Im hoping its a website problem and not a problem with my account. Because if its a problem with my account I know I will be on the phone for 3 hours trying to get it resolved (that is, if I can even get a human on the phone).

:xmad:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My IPL account on their website has worked fine for 2 and a half years. All of a sudden today it says Invalid Account. And Im 100% positive the username and password are right. Anybody else having this problem?

Im hoping its a website problem and not a problem with my account. Because if its a problem with my account I know I will be on the phone for 3 hours trying to get it resolved (that is, if I can even get a human on the phone).

:xmad:

I just got a human after like 45 seconds last Friday.

I forget what it was but after I punched in my acct # and said downgrade service I think I just kept saying "no" or "other" for like 15 seconds and it transferred me to a person.

I had to make sure that the landlord of my old house transferred it off of my bill....

Total length of call was about 5 minutes.

Top Bottom