• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I was expecting an 1800's era pistol. So, I guess my answer is yes, that is too much.

(Edit: shows you what I don't know about knives).

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Would never dream of spending that much for any knife, if someone offered to gibs me that knife or a mora I would take the mora.
    The knife really looks handles were stuck on a shrade sharpdinger.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Wow. No knife is worth that kind of money. Perhaps $35.

You are very wrong here. that is like saying no gun is worth 500 dollars or 800 dollars. why don't we all carry high points? high points are reliable and decent pistols but most folks won't carry them. they prefer a glock or mp or 1911 because they are better quality, better fit and finish, better warranty, better materials ect. 350 is actually middle of the road for expensive when it comes to knives and as with most things in life you get what you pay for!

now as for this particular knife it's definitely not worth it. way better out there for the price and probably way more functional.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Was expecting something more than 440c and walnut for than kind of coin.

if you like the design, get someone to make you one like it with whatever blade steel you want and handle material as well.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Good lord what a beautiful knife! I have given a lot of thought about carry a fixed blade as EDC. Main problem being I live in a more rural area where it's ok, but I commute into Indy, where well... the libtards breed.

If I had the budget and the chance to edc this knife, YES It would be worth it. If I could only pack it away for home use or camping no, id rather tear the tar outta an Esee 3

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Good lord what a beautiful knife! I have given a lot of thought about carry a fixed blade as EDC. Main problem being I live in a more rural area where it's ok, but I commute into Indy, where well... the libtards breed.

If I had the budget and the chance to edc this knife, YES It would be worth it. If I could only pack it away for home use or camping no, id rather tear the tar outta an Esee 3

If you had the money for this knife... Then you also have the money for a knife of similar looks that is also much higher quality.

-J-

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    is 350.00 for a knife too much? for that knife yes!, for a chris reeve sebenza or a grayman satu no its not!

hell i got a jeff white trade knife with a leather sheath, for 50.00 and its got good steel in the blade, not that 440 cheap :poop: stainless crap that they put on frost knives or any blade from china!

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Anything you buy is worth what you'll pay for it. That being said, I'd not pay that for it. One a side note as it's knife/cost related. I got lucky recently and my wife found out I bought a Microtech HALO V. She researched them apparently and told my dad I spent at least 1200usd on it. My dad told me what she said and went to her and I told her I paid closer to half that and she told me she loved me that I look around for deals and don't waste money.:bacondance::wow::bacondance:followed by some :ladiesman::cowbell::ladiesman: and a couple :chest::chest:. Moral of the story, buy a Microtech HALO V, your wife will love you for it!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I guess if one wants a 'safe queen', perhaps it'll be worth something.

But, IMO, knives are working tools, just like firearms. So, high-buck safe queens are never in the picture, unless it's a gift from someone.

Top Bottom