• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    I happened to run across the same program about an hour ago. Pretty interesting but didn't see the whole show. Also didn't see what part of the country the class was being held either. I'm curious as to how much a class like that would cost.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    i saw that this morning too. pretty interesting. looked like a real down and dirty hands on class. it appeared they were using simmunition which is about as real as it gets safely. i missed half of it though. set my DVR to catch it next time it's on to get a better idea of what its about.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    It's part of a 4 show block on weapons and carry that Spike has been running for 7 or 8 weeks. The other shows in the block are: "Practical Tactical", "What If", and "Because Lives Depend on It". Gerald Mcrainey hosts most of them.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ive been recording them since right after the start, informative shows, and the commercials are gun related:rockwoot:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I found them a few weeks ago. Been recording them since I'm never sure if I will get up in time to watch "live". :rolleyes: Besides, it will be good to have that information on hand - just in case.

Top Bottom