• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steelhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2021
    Fishers
    On the hunt for a Deadair Wolfman suppresor, and looking for an FFL/SOT in the Indy area with a Silencer Shop kiosk that has one in stock.

SS website and my go to FFL (Hoosier Armory) does not have any in stock, and I’m trying to avoid ordering one elsewhere and paying the extra $100 transfer fee.

Another question: they are on back order at SS. Could I place the order and get everything started, or does it have to be delivered to FFL/SOT before that can start?

*if a post like this is not appropriate, I will delete it. Still learning all the rules and etiquette here.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Could I place the order and get everything started, or does it have to be delivered to FFL/SOT before that can start?
    I have a line on one if you want it, and don't charge transfer fees if I order it in for you.

They are on backorder everywhere, Silencer Shop included. You can't get the order started until the dealer has the item in their hands and has a serial number. That usually doesn't take more than ten days or so for orders though.

I don't have a kiosk, but if you have prints on file (you can use any kiosk to do this, Range USA, etc), I can add it to my SS inventory and you can use their prints.

steelhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2021
    Fishers
    I have a line on one if you want it, and don't charge transfer fees if I order it in for you.

They are on backorder everywhere, Silencer Shop included. You can't get the order started until the dealer has the item in their hands and has a serial number. That usually doesn't take more than ten days or so for orders though.

I don't have a kiosk, but if you have prints on file (you can use any kiosk to do this, Range USA, etc), I can add it to my SS inventory and you can use their prints.

Thank you for the info. Don’t think I have the ability to send a PM for more details yet. I don’t see that option.

Top Bottom