• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Branch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    A little south of north.
    Does anybody have one of these that they yet? Tell me about them.

22lrscar.jpg

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I recently bought one of those. It was used so I got a good price on it. The magazines are proprietary and in short supply. I sent ISSC an email about asking when we can expect more. Their response was 3 to 5 weeks.(that was a week ago) They were supposed to release a camo version of the rifle in May, so hopefully the mags will be with that shipment. There have been reports that the plastic that locks the buttstock to the side of the gun is too brittle and is easily broken. I just flex the stock down when I want to release or hook it. The flash hider is unique in that it threads into the sleeve that goes over the barrel. This causes a problem if you want to suppress it. The good news is that kygunco.com already has a solution in the form of a suppressor adapter. Their adapter screws into the stock barrel sleeve and is theaded for 1/2 x 28 accessories. It costs $40. I installed one on mine with an AR15 A1 flash hider and the overall length is the same as stock. I think it actually looks better. I can't wait to get some time off (and decent weather) to go shoot it. Plus it just looks cool. :twocents:

Top Bottom