• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Gluemanz28, I might have some interesting long iron to throw out there for a trade for that item, but, whoops....... I think you are trying to bait me into a rules violation.

307SD

I only trade with people that meet a certain criteria and you haven't met that yet. The deal you were looking at would have been the same way. Lots of members here have a list of DO NOT deal with. Runners to 50 post rule, or people that break the rules and or push the limits get on that list pretty quick.

Take a deep breath walk away from the computer, phone or tablet and try a fresh start at INGO is my suggestion. I made the same attempt at INGO in the beginning of my time here and it didn't end well for me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    “There is one and only one social responsibility of business–to use it resources and engage in activities designed to increase its profits so long as it stays within the rules of the game, which is to say, engages in open and free competition without deception or fraud” Milton Friedman

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Glueman, you obviously took it too seriously. We are in a comical environment here, jokes and generators there of should be expected. There are several that seem to get it. I just got here and picked up on it fairly quickly. Just a casual observation.

307SD

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Glueman, you obviously took it too seriously. We are in a comical environment here, jokes and generators there of should be expected. There are several that seem to get it. I just got here and picked up on it fairly quickly. Just a casual observation.

307SD

This is the internet so nothing is ever serious. Just offering some solid advice to help a new member. If it doesn't apply then just pass it by.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Well my unique verbage laden acquaintances, my interaction with you today must come to a close as the instrument of momentary demarcation indicates that the Sunday evening meal is the next task to be performed. Thus I must be off to the charbroiler, to sear some bovine flesh, specifically new York strip, to a juicy medium finish. Add a nicely baked sweet spud, a little tossed salad, and the explosion of taste sensory nirvana shall begin.

Feel free to continue on with your keyboard shenanigans.

24hrs.? Probably not, more constructive things and chores that must be performed.

Later, 307SD

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Well my unique verbage laden acquaintances, my interaction with you today must come to a close as the instrument of momentary demarcation indicates that the Sunday evening meal is the next task to be performed. Thus I must be off to the charbroiler, to sear some bovine flesh, specifically new York strip, to a juicy medium finish. Add a nicely baked sweet spud, a little tossed salad, and the explosion of taste sensory nirvana shall begin.

24hrs.? Probably not, more constructive things and chores that must be performed.

Later, 307SD

Be sure to post pics here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/378020-gratuitous-grillin-thread-2015-a.html

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Later, 307SD

Sounds like a great dinner to me. Steak and sweet tators are the best.

Way better than my boneless breaded swine on an onion roll and left over cheese ball and Crackers from the Holidays.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Thus I must be off to the charbroiler, to sear some bovine flesh, specifically new York strip, to a juicy medium finish.

Why so overcooked?

More in line with the majority of this thread, I first came to INGO for the classifieds, and I don't have any problem admitting that I still spend more than half my time there.

I occasionally peek around at other places, trying to offer information or opinions that aren't otherwise covered. It's honestly the threads like this--the online equivalent of idle chatter--that I ignore and stay out of.

That leaves me with a relatively low post count for having been here five years. Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom