• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's always a good idea to touch nothing you absolutely don't have to in there-- whether you hear the announcement or not!

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I was a stockman at Walmart back in high school. You wouldn't believe the stuff so-called adults did in those restrooms. We knew it was adults because other associates would see them go in, come out a few minutes later then we got the complaint from the next customer going in.

I always shuddered when I got the call to go into the restroom. Some people just seem to have aiming problems and I don't mean going number 1. I would try to hold my breath for as long as I could and hold the mop with at the very top on the handle.

One time it looked like someones bowels exploded all over the stall. I walked in saw it, walked right back out, put the Closed sign on the door and told a manager they should bring a professional cleaning service. They checked it out and took my advice.

I also remember little kids always seem to be able to vomit more than their body weight. Why some parents think its a good idea to do their full shopping with obviously sick kids is something I will never understand. Pick up what you need and let that poor child recover at home instead of spending 2 hours at a store.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Only thing worse than a Walmart Mens room is a truck stop restroom. Do those truckers save it up for days before they cut loose?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Only thing worse than a Walmart Mens room is a truck stop restroom. Do those truckers save it up for days before they cut loose?

Have you ever ate the buffet at a truck stop and then had to drive 500 miles in 3 hours? It ain't a pretty sight! The best time to use a restroom at a truck stop is NEVER!

Top Bottom