• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Someone started a thread bout two weeks ago about who has cheap uppers. I originally ordered a R guns AIM upper, but my little plastic card expired on the 28th at midnight, and they waited till the 1st to try and charge me, and then of course sent an e-mail that my card didn't go through. I wasn't overly impressed by that, so's I cxld the order, and put one in with JS&E.
    It showed up at my local PO yesterday, but I couldn't get in on time due to family obligations,, so it had to wait till today.

ARupper1.jpg

Quite a NICE little 16" upper for 390.09, shipping included, I'm thinking! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a little private time this weekend and do some rifle building!
    It's just like Christmas, baby!
    Now if I could just get Indygunworks to send that free float tube I mailed pmt for three weeks ago... I'd pretty much have everything I want for this rifle. Not sure I'm gonna like the scope rings, but that's really the only question mark left.

:banana:

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    im happy with my jse upper! i got one from them a year ago a 16 in chrome lined m4 bbl, delton flat top upper, free float hand guard, with a bcg and charging handle, 4 rail gas block, and a yankee hill phantom flash hider! all for 400.00 delivered and it shoots like a dream

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    nice upper.... ill get my but in gear i promise. i have been procrastinating on my passport as well... i just hate the post office. sorry for the delay.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    IGW, I know you're good for it, just getting impatient now that I have the upper. Did you guys see the KIT for the same upper? 360.00? Even with 15.00 shipping you're looking at 375.00 TOTAL! I love this country!
    Edit: I guess it's not EXACTLY the same upper, but still... And the 18" one is 360.00 ASSEMBLED. Wow.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom