• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    This morning, the Indiana University Police Department suffered a huge blow, with the loss of one it's family. I am very proud to say I knew Officer Lerg, and would like to ask the good people of INGO to keep this young mans family in your prayers during this very difficult time for them.

I don't feel the details of this loss are appropriate for me to blab about on a forum, due to the tragic nature of his death, so please check the HeraldTimes.com for more information. God Bless! :patriot:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This morning, the Indiana University Police Department suffered a huge blow, with the loss of one it's family. I am very proud to say I knew Officer Lerg, and would like to ask the good people of INGO to keep this young mans family in your prayers during this very difficult time for them.

I don't feel the details of this loss are appropriate for me to blab about on a forum, due to the tragic nature of his death, so please check the HeraldTimes.com for more information. God Bless! :patriot:

Just a note, that URL is incorrect for the Bloomington paper, the story is at:

IU police officer's death appears to be from self-inflicted gunshot wound [log in]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did'nt need to read the article, just going by the word of another Ingoer who knew the family and request a prayer on their behalf is good enough for me. Prayer sent.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom