• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yeah I whiffed on that one, Hoosiers looked good. But my god OSU played zero defense, IU kept having free runs at the basket in the 2nd half.

I cant believe Matta wasn't more pissed during the game, it was a joke. That certainly isn't the same team that crushed duke by about 25.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Love it! They have knocked off the #1 and #2 teams, not too shabby. During the Ky game I was saying I would even give up one against IU (I am a Purdue grad) if they could just beat Ky. I root for IU except when they are playing Purdue, nice to see them back in the running for a top year.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Yeah I whiffed on that one, Hoosiers looked good. But my god OSU played zero defense, IU kept having free runs at the basket in the 2nd half.

I cant believe Matta wasn't more pissed during the game, it was a joke. That certainly isn't the same team that crushed duke by about 25.

Hard to be aggressive on defense on when your top players were in foul trouble. OSU is the better team overall, but this was their best road performance of the season, and their first loss with Sullinger in the lineup... IU will be very touhg to beat at home for the rest of the year, they may not lose another home game, OSU will have their hands full at MSU as well.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hard to be aggressive on defense on when your top players were in foul trouble. OSU is the better team overall, but this was their best road performance of the season, and their first loss with Sullinger in the lineup... IU will be very touhg to beat at home for the rest of the year, they may not lose another home game, OSU will have their hands full at MSU as well.

I disagree, I saw Sullinger literally step away and let them get a wide open layup, he had only 3 fouls. You can play defense and not foul.

That was a joke defensive effort.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    iu_lg.jpg

Top Bottom