• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    Took a Iver Johnson PO .380 in on a trade. It looks like a small 1911 and is in perfect shape. It has a nickel finish and is in original box with all manuals and paperwork. Doesn't look like its ever been shot. Seems to be well made.

Anybody have any coments pro/cons on this handgun? I traded for about $150 worth of truck parts. Did I get taken :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Don't have any experience with that gun but from seeing some posts on other boards and some old auctions, you didn't get taken at $150. Some of the auctions were up around $230. One post showed Blue Book being right around there as well.

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    Thanks Sepe! I've had a little time to do some research on it now and it seems like, as you say I did OK :rockwoot:

I knew Iver Johnson went out of business a few years ago so I knew it couldn't be new, but it looked like it. This one was made around 1983/84 and from what I have read it was a Colt/Star venture that never made it off the ground. Iver Johnson is back in business now and this is one of several they plan to produce.

Gonna shoot it out tonight and see....nice size for a ED.

Top Bottom