• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That just sounds superior to me, but then again I may have lived in Hamilton county too long.

Ok, I can do better...

Really compact, not only a folding stock but they realized they could make the pistol grip shorter since people seemed to shoot it with their "pinky up".

Kidding aside, looks very cool. Interesting that "use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r)."

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I love iwi for this, but I’m not digging the US rail. I’d rather have the Israeli version. The mloc is definitely more practical, but kinda makes it less unique in a sense. Looks like every other mloc rail, but it’s huge.

Maybe in the future they can bring us the MRAD.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Been around for 10+ years now. Now that IWI has an USA plant (finally) they can start bringing out Title I variants.

I have been writing IWI for:

1. The Arad (Yamam's weapon) in Title I, which I like far better than the Carmel.

2. A retro line which would include the 5.56 and 7.62 Galil. Think they would sell to Americans, who only carry them from the car to the range line.

3. Also, I want IWI to deliver my *^&^%$#*& Galil ACE in 7.62X39, no, IWI, not 5.56, but the 7.62 variant that I ORDERED IN OCTOBER!!!!!

For those unfamiliar, this is the Arad (WARNING: watching this video will cause you to bathe in Dakar Noir and hang out at a coffee shop drinking tiny cups of super strong coffee that will kill horses while gorgeous women in bikinis talk on cell phones while carrying M4s):

Last edited:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have some interest in the Carmel Rifle since the debuted it at Shot 23. I need to get my hands on it though as it seems very large and bulky. Hopefully, the significant use of polymer will make it lighter than it appears to be.

Top Bottom