Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    TRADED

Like the title says, New- Israeli made Baby Eagle II in .40S&W. Its the polymer frame, semi-compact version. Comes with original box and accessories, two 13rd mags, manual, cleaning brushes, lock etc. DA/SA with a 3.93" barrel. + 1 extra mag for a total of 3.

Traded for this and decided it's not something I want to keep. Previous owner said it was never fired and I have no reason to doubt him. It looks NIB with a few minor handling marks. I hesitate to call them scratches on the finish because they are the kind of surface marks that the light has to hit just right for them to show up shiny. Please PM with questions. Cash price is
    $525

FTF in the SW Fort Wayne area preferred. I do travel down south to the Marion,IN area every so often if that helps anyone. Only sold/traded to Indiana residents and no felons. Low-ballers will be ignored. Willing to travel a little ways for the right deal.

Open to a wide variety of trades. Mainly looking at handguns and rifles in 22lr;22mag;9mm;357mag;45 acp;7.62x39;5.56/223. Not interested in sub-compact/snub-nose handguns/revolvers. I can add cash to the trade if necessary.

I like Glocks, S&W's,Sigs,HK's,Kimber's,Springfields,Magnum Research,Ruger's,Remington's,Winchester's,Browning 's,CZ's,Vepr's,FN's,Benelli's etc.

i1bkwi.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom