• ...and so much more!
  • Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    How's your J&G Sales experience?
    First order with J&G last week: Surplus 7.62X25 ammo on Feb 21, 2011. Checking on status, all it says is "processing" as it has since the 21st.
    Is this typical?

Guess AIM surplus has spoiled me!!

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    It depends on how busy they are. I have ordered both firearms and ammo from them. Usually takes two weeks to get the item. If you are uncomfortable with the time frame, call them. I have had nothing but good service from them.

sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    i bought the same ammo from them a few weeks ago and got a confirmation email the next day and it was sent out in a day or two. then got a tracking number from ups and was here after a few days. i'd give them a call.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Called Monday, J&G said they had an issue with the credit card. Possible as I used a discover "secure online number" for payment. If they didn't run the payment for several days maybe the number expires. So I gave them another card number.

Then today I had a bright Idea to add more ammo to the order since they haven't indicated anything besides "processing". The person who took the call "looked" for the paper work and said that it was being prepared to ship and I couldn't add to the order.

Then I got an email saying they were waiting for my C&R. My response: C&R for an ammo order? It was supposed to be for future firearm purchases. J&G said: Your right, your order should be processed soon. Seems one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

Feb 21 order. March 1st and still no indication of it being shipped.
    If there was indeed a credit card issue, email or the cell phone number would have worked to clear that up, instead of a week long silence.

Gotta say, I'm not impressed.

Will post an update when I get one.

Top Bottom