• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    I have 3 collectible Jack Daniels Decanter sets for sale. The First is a 1904 gold Medal Decanter and wooden box. Second is a Jack Daniel's Family of Whiskey wooden box and 3 bottles Jack Daniels, Gentleman Jack, Single Barrel. The Third and final decanter is a 1 liter 150th birthday bottle.

The 1904 Gold Medal Award display case and Bottle are signed by deceased Jimmy Bedford the 6th Master Distiller. The Bottle is unopened and the hang tag is still intact so you can register the bottle for yourself with Jack Daniels. The top of the box has pulled apart and I did not fix it due to the fact it might decrease the value. Current Value is $350.00 Due to unregistered and signed by Deceased Master Distiller Jimmy Bedford.
    19041.jpg
    [/IMG]

19042.jpg

Second is Jack Daniel's Family of Fine Whiskey wooden display case with 3 full decanters inside. This display case is also signed by Deceased Master Distiller Jimmy Bedford. The case is in excellent condition with no damage. Current Value is $250.00
    Family2.jpg

Family1.jpg

Last is a rare 1 liter 150th Birthday decanter. This decanter is unopened and is signed by Deceased Master Distiller Jimmy Bedford and Master Taster George Stone. The reason this is rare is because the 1 liter was only sold over seas and not available in the U.S. The current value on this decanter is $300.00
    Birthday1.jpg

BirthdayStone.jpg

BirthdayBedford.jpg

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    Oh well I tried. This is about all I have to sell is the duplicates I have of my Jack Daniels collection. I have chronic pancreatitis since 2010. My disability check is just enough to pay the bills. I am saving up for .22 Tatical rifle so I can have lots of cheap fun and go to an Appleseed event for the first time. I will get my money somehow. Thanks to those that looked.

Top Bottom