• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Any INGO knife gurus familiar with these knife companies?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljTPAbDOGKA[/ame]

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm very familiar with Martin knives. they make some very solid blades. I love the bushcraft tactical. they make some very quality stuff. their sheaths are also top notch and set up to carry sharping stones, fire steel ect. very neat stuff. made in America too.

Mission knives I'm only familiar with the TI version and it was a really neat dive knife type deal or EOD blade with no metallic signature. that's where I saw them used most was over in Iraq and Afghanistan. A lot of the EOD cats used them daily. I never used the A2 version but the TI knife was a pain in the butt to sharpen and it was never super sharp. but that wasn't it's purpose.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Lol que non knife people don't understand that. It's hard for them to grasp until they have used and fully understand the difference in materials and quality. He even admitted he is a gun guy and doesn't know much about knives. It's hard for gun guys to spend that much on a knife when they know they could own a gun for the same amount.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, I definitely understand that, Grunt. However, a knife is arguably just as important in an EDC package as a gun and flashlight. It's no knock on anyone and that's why these videos are helpful; they let us see where we all can do better.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Pretty cool, I like that he is getting his viewers to think about knives and the cost of a good one. Even if he doesn't completely understand it himself, at least he is showing the need and willingness to learn, and be ready for the fight!:D

Lagrange

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Lagrange, IN.
    I have seen some of the mission knives and they are impressive to be sure. I had heard of Martin knives but have never seen any before. The martin they showed in the video seems to be one heck of a chopper though.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Yeah, I definitely understand that, Grunt. However, a knife is arguably just as important in an EDC package as a gun and flashlight. It's no knock on anyone and that's why these videos are helpful; they let us see where we all can do better.

lol no arguments on that here. I think a knife is probably my most used piece of EDC kit. you won't catch me with out 1 or realistically 3 :) I wasn't knocking the video at all just letting non knife guys know where his mindset was at for the cost of knives.

Top Bottom