• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I stopped by Saturday to try to talk Que into making a polo shirt next so it could fit into the business casual category.

SmileDocHill told me what he had to do for his polo :faint: :spend:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I stopped by Saturday to try to talk Que into making a polo shirt next so it could fit into the business casual category.

SmileDocHill told me what he had to do for his polo :faint: :spend:

Yeah, BillofRights tried to make a post in the stolen items thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/44466-official_firearm_theft_report_thread_pm_a_mod_to_report.html
    but it got removed because it wasn't a firearm. ATM, Kirkfreeman, and many others I consulted with assure me that my having possession of the shirt should help my case in keeping it.:D

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    It was good to see DanielOcean and Shay at the booth today. I got to chat for a few and pick up a new shirt. :)

Hanging out meeting folks is always a good time.

Plus, telling people they need to train more (or at all) seems to elicit this face :rolleyes: more often than not. That never gets old. :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hanging out meeting folks is always a good time.

Plus, telling people they need to train more (or at all) seems to elicit this face :rolleyes: more often than not. That never gets old. :yesway:

To be fair, that was the first time anybody has ever sat me down and told me I needed to train...... :):

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Also got to meet Shay on Saturday, turns out my dad and his uncle are long-time friends...small world huh? Really swell guy, checked out his site and I'm definitely interested in gaining some practical training. Time to start saving up some $$ :rolleyes:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Also got to meet Shay on Saturday, turns out my dad and his uncle are long-time friends...small world huh? Really swell guy, checked out his site and I'm definitely interested in gaining some practical training. Time to start saving up some $$ :rolleyes:

Great to meet you too. The last name can make anonymous interactions difficult. :):

Training is overrated, too expensive and generally lame :rolleyes:

:laugh:

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    So who noticed the non-Mod members we had working the table today??

Or did they tell you they were Mods? :D

There was this one guy. He wasn't claiming to be a mod. He WAS, however, overheard telling people that Brad Pitt was his brother, he was actually the one who KO'd Jesse Ventura, his dad invented tin foil, and he was the last one out of Saigon.

But claiming to be a mod? Didn't hear that one.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Yup, I saw Mr. Indianajoe there yesterday with SmileDoc. Always a pleasure meeting new people and he has a hell of a handshake! ;)

SmileDocHill does have a great handshake. Ripping people's molars out with a set of Craftsman pliers... it comes with the territory.

Top Bottom