• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You should check out the Everytown For Gun safety Facebook page. The comments are HYSTERICAL!
    They haven't bothered to update that he cancelled, so most of them are still bashing him..

Leno, the money isn't worth the death's of hundreds and thousands of children to you is it? If it is then I hope you like warm places because you be going straight to hell when you die.

I never watched this jerk on the Tonight Show, never once thought he was funny or entertaining. Now it turns out he should have been on The Biggest Loser.

I thought he will go for a more sophisticated crowd. I thought he had better pull Sorry !!

Showed his true colors once he no longer had to be PC because of his late night show. Thought he was just into cars but he added guns. Too bad Jay.

For Christ's sake didn't he save enough for his retirement or is he like the rest of the greedy, never reach enough!

He does this? That's disgusting. I don't think he needs the money - not that that would make it OK anyhow.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "“Jay was asked to do what was positioned as a sportsman show, and when he found out it was a pro gun lobby show, he cancelled,” Leno’s spokesman Bruce Bobbins told the Daily News Wednesday night."

Jay...uh...you didn't know the National Shooting Sports Foundation had something to do with guns? Really?

C'MON MAN!!!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    "He was asked to do" means "they gave us a big check to come out and speak and we took it". I'm not surprised at all he backed out. In fact I'm surprised he signed up in the first place.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "He was asked to do" means "they gave us a big check to come out and speak and we took it". I'm not surprised at all he backed out. In fact I'm surprised he signed up in the first place.

Yeah, when I first read this I thought that was a bold move for a Hollywood type and wondered if he was prepared for the blow back. Apparently he took one on the chin and that was that.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think we continue to see more division of political views in this country. As the liberal anti-gunners win certain locales and certain merchants, they alienate those who wish to take care of themselves and have less government. I would be fine with that sort of division except that the liberals won't want to remove their controlling claws from any places or people that disagree with them.

IOW, if he's at all anti-gun, I'm glad he won't get the check. Stay away.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I think we continue to see more division of political views in this country. As the liberal anti-gunners win certain locales and certain merchants, they alienate those who wish to take care of themselves and have less government. I would be fine with that sort of division except that the liberals won't want to remove their controlling claws from any places or people that disagree with them.

IOW, if he's at all anti-gun, I'm glad he won't get the check. Stay away.

I don't think he's anti-gun. I think he's missing a nut.

Top Bottom