• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    I recently sold my jeep and have extra parts that I don't need.
    1 front wheel hub one went out I changed them both nothing wrong with this one.
    Lightly used Rough Country steering stablizer shock.
    Set of 3 fender flares I think they are Bushwacker.The front pass side is gone all in really good shape they are painted the color of my jeep.
    Timing chain and gears used.The tensioner went bad I changed it all.
    A factory soft top with tinted windows all the zippers work just fine.I bought a new one and this has been sitting in my garage for a while. Not like new but it fits good and all in one piece.I bought a new one for $700 if you don't want to buy a new one this one would get you by for a while.Has a small rip on passenger side above the door.
    Black steel wheels.BF Goodrich All Terrain TA's 31x15x10.5
    Still good tread on them in ok condition.should get another year or two out of them.
    $300 cash obo,maybe some 45acp ammo,f150 wheels, or just offer me anything.
    Buyer must pick up only.I am located near South Bend.
    Picture095.jpg

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Only 4 wheels and tires? If so do you know exactly which wheels they are? Also can you confirm the bolt spacing is 4.5" and I need the backspacing too.

m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    Only 4 wheels and tires? If so do you know exactly which wheels they are? Also can you confirm the bolt spacing is 4.5" and I need the backspacing too.[/QUOTE

All I could tell you is they came off a 1997 jeep wrangler all 4 of them.Do I know exactly which wheels they are? I don't understand what you mean there.I don't know anything about bolt spacing or backspacing.I am not a tire and wheel expert.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Only 4 wheels and tires? If so do you know exactly which wheels they are? Also can you confirm the bolt spacing is 4.5" and I need the backspacing too.
    Do I know exactly which wheels they are? I don't understand what you mean there.
    Meaning do you know the brand and model of wheels that came of your Jeep (FYI in case you don't know those aren't stock)?

m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    Meaning do you know the brand and model of wheels that came of your Jeep (FYI in case you don't know those aren't stock)?

I never once said those are stock wheels. Anyone who know jeeps and trucks knows that that style of wheel is called steel wheels.This aint rocket science.That's what we call them here in Indiana.You must not be aware of that.As far as who made them brand or model I have no idea. I didn't buy them they were on there when I bought it.As far a I know Michael Jackson might have made them.What part of Alabama did you say you were from?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom