• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Get serious guys and quit hating! The Rev. Jacksons automobile was stolen, this obviously is the fault of every hard working American that is resistant to?????????????????????????????????????????????????:rolleyes:????????????????????????:):???????????????????????????/

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    No, I was thinking more along the lines of shaking down another corporation with bs racism claims. Isn't that how he usually gets his money?
    WOW! Is that some she said he said blackmail bs racism tactic to extort money from companies or something.:dunno: If it is, I bet they split the pot with some corporate deep pockets.:):

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    :laugh: :laugh:

No, I was thinking more along the lines of shaking down another corporation with bs racism claims. Isn't that how he usually gets his money?
    That's his usual MO.
    I'll bet he's been in contact with The Reverend Mr. Sharpton discussing that very subject. :noway:

Get serious guys and quit hating! The Rev. Jacksons automobile was stolen, this obviously is the fault of every hard working American that is resistant to?????????????????????????????????????????????????:rolleyes:????????????????????????:):???????????????????????????/
    I'm sorry.
    NOT!!
    Mike

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Its funny because we all know it was a group of his own people him and his brother Al Sharpton are always speaking up for.

But Im sure they only did it because the white man hasnt given them equal opportunities in america.

Top Bottom