• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Issues :: Jon Morris For Congress

Can you guys tell me your feelings on him?

I like him but

1. he's young at 27

2. he's fresh out of law school and doesn't have much if any work experience

The only other candidate i would consider is Mark Leyva, which i like him but i never hear anything about him, he is not in the spotlight much so it could mean

1. not a corrupt trouble maker or

2.doesn't do anything. He is a tea party member and i have seen him and gun shows and restaurants and have actually sat down with him and talked about his feelings. He is a carpenter and has had enough of the taxes and wasteful spending. He hates the health care bill and wants it repealed.

Ingo i trust and respect a lot you guys opinions. so let me hear the stuff i haven't thought about yet.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Leyva has little money compared to Visclosky. There seem to be many more yard signs for him this year, though. The last poll I saw had Visclosky winning with 60%+ of the vote. I'm voting for Leyva anyway. It's sort of a personal protest. On the other hand, I'll vote for Sink-Burris for Senator -- THAT's a protest against the Repubs for putting Coats on the ballot. I'll also vote for the Libertarian for Secretary of State. The rest will be Repubs.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom