June '12 1500: Crimson Trace laser grip FOUND.Someone lost this.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Owner found!!!

Thanks for being so honest, I'm the guy that lost the laser (I'm sure). My son just notified me of your post. I just joined so, I'm having trouble sending either a PM or email. If you could email me @ dwhee6756@hotmail DOT com
    I would really appreciate it, and hopefully be able to get the laser to my father-in-law for fathers day after all!!:yesway:

We have a winner!!! I am glad to have found you. Spoke with him over phone just now. Meeting up later today to get him his property. And now he is a new INGO member Doing good does pay off!!! I will post one more time after the meet. Thanks to everyone for the help.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    400px-Woo_hoo%21_poster.jpg

This is awesome, the power of INGO

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Good deed done! The Crimson Trace Laser grips are now with their rightful owner. Dan is a nice guy, glad to have met him. Funny how doing the right thing makes you feel good. Thanks Smokingman for getting this thread started when I was not near my computer. All's well that ends well.

dwhee6756

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Thanks to all involved

I would like to take a moment to thank a super great guy that I am very happy to have met in person. Arron, once thanks again for being in the right place at the right time and showing your son the right way to act. Today, this little part of the world saw things done the way the good lord intended, a couple of people setting about to help another person. Rocket and Smokingman took their own time to search for me so that I could get this present for my father-i-law back to me so that I could get it to him.
    Thanks Guys!! :rockwoot:
    Dan

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    And this right here folks is how we are supposed to treat our fellow human beings.

Bravo Zulu to Smokingman and Rocket!! And thanks for being upstanding citizens. :yesway:

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    This is great, you guys are awesome! One of the nicest forums ive had the pleasure to be a part of.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Let me chant here:

:ingo: :ingo:
    :rockwoot: :ingo: :rockwoot:

Awesome community; as was mentioned Crimson Trace lasers are not cheap, and aren't too hard to resell. I can literaly sleep easier at night now knowing that the world isn't completely hopeless, and good human beings still exist

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I would like to take a moment to thank a super great guy that I am very happy to have met in person. Arron, once thanks again for being in the right place at the right time and showing your son the right way to act. Today, this little part of the world saw things done the way the good lord intended, a couple of people setting about to help another person. Rocket and Smokingman took their own time to search for me so that I could get this present for my father-i-law back to me so that I could get it to him.
    Thanks Guys!! :rockwoot:
    Dan

That's a lot to go through just to get a new member on INGO!:D

Seriously though, welcome Dan! Stick around, share your knowledge and experiences and maybe learn some too, and just enjoy the conversations and information here on :ingo:
    I'm glad it worked out for you and +1000 for honest INGO members!!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom