Just heard from the IRS.. but its good news!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    My wife and I just heard today that we are approved for our 501(c)3 Not for profit status.. after a year of planning , researching, meetings and praying.
    We have been operating a horse rescue for about 2 years now and have been successful. We have interest from 2 universities and some school systems to work with them in various programs and activities.. so we needed to apply for the NFP status to grow anymore. Just had to share with you all! We have already spoke with a few wonderful people here that have helped us with great contacts to further our plans.
    If you like check out Schuller Stables Inc on facebook to see our start and our plans are different than most and our approach to solve issues and problems are unlike any in the state. Thanks to all that give us a look. Tim

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is wonderful news! I am happy for you and glad your prayers were answers. I pray you have great success!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    That is wonderful news! I am happy for you and glad your prayers were answers. I pray you have great success!

Thanks.. My family and I appreciate your prayers. Our goals are big but were all in it together. Would love to share more. Thanks again.

Top Bottom