• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zpHfUI7t5U&NR=1[/ame]
    I really hate false info that these anti gun people give. My generation is going to grow up saying. ''O you can't own a gun without a permit. So this law that they are talking about that makes it so you have to have a to have a permit to buy a gun won't do anything.'' They also promote anti gun in school saying that you shouldn't own a gun ever. Where is America now?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thats why its up to the individual to do their own research, and to make up their own mind and not let other people make it up for them!

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I hate the argument that States require drivers and vehicles to be registered. If this lady took the time to read the Constitution and understand that we have the right to maintain arms.

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The whole thing sounds like a waste of resources to me. Good luck lady getting the thousands of guns currently in criminal hands registered.

I may get blasted for saying this, but personally, I wouldn't get too uptight if this was started. As long as I can still own a gun, go ahead and jot down the serial number and note that I bought it. The only time it would be a hassle is if I wanted to sell it to another person and I would have to get it transferred to their name.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The whole thing sounds like a waste of resources to me. Good luck lady getting the thousands of guns currently in criminal hands registered.

I may get blasted for saying this, but personally, I wouldn't get too uptight if this was started. As long as I can still own a gun, go ahead and jot down the serial number and note that I bought it. The only time it would be a hassle is if I wanted to sell it to another person and I would have to get it transferred to their name.

So you admit that the criminals would not register them, but that it would be ok for the govt to start registration for the rest of us? There is only 1 reason for registration and I am most certainly not okay with it. Neither the government nor anyone else has any reason to know what I own when it comes to firearms.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    So you admit that the criminals would not register them, but that it would be ok for the govt to start registration for the rest of us? There is only 1 reason for registration and I am most certainly not okay with it. Neither the government nor anyone else has any reason to know what I own when it comes to firearms.

The government, whether it be Federal, State or local, know how much I make, what kind of car I drive, where my house is and how much it's worth, etc. If they want to jot down the serial number of a gun I buy, then I'm not going to get too bent out of shape. Your feelings are obviously different than mine.

Now if they propose to TAKE MY GUNS AWAY, you're going to see someone throw a world class fit when that news hits the air.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    The government, whether it be Federal, State or local, know how much I make, what kind of car I drive, where my house is and how much it's worth, etc. If they want to jot down the serial # of a gun I buy, then I'm not going to get too bent out of shape. Your feelings are obviously different than mine.

Now if they propose to TAKE MY GUNS AWAY, you're going to see someone throw a world class fit when that news hits the air.

The blue part, makes getting on to the red part........ so much easier. And THAT'S the GOOD reason for opposing registration of 'legal' firearms...... don't you think!?

After all, you did state...."they already know where my house is...." :rolleyes:

Top Bottom