Just when you thought you heard it all ....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I mean, you have to give it to him, at least he didn't beat around the bush. He came out and said what the other pundits only passive-aggressively hint at.

But of ALL the cities he could represent and call me corrupt, he represents Chicago?!?!??! :scratch:

DFM914

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    We know that many Chicago politicians are corrupt and a danger to public safety. And many reside in a prison.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How many murders so far this year? It seems that he has more pressing matters than hating on 3 of the first 4 amendments. He's probably in favor of quartering soldiers in homes without the consent of the owner too, it just didn't come up.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    How many murders so far this year? It seems that he has more pressing matters than hating on 3 of the first 4 amendments. He's probably in favor of quartering soldiers in homes without the consent of the owner too, it just didn't come up.

3 out of 4 ain't bad for someone who probably got his job because he married someone importants daughter.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    You guys are lucky you dont live in Northwest Indiana the influence and corruption of Chicago is spreading here like wildfire. Most of Lake County is democratic and very anti gun, you should read what people say in the times are local paper. The people, well a majority are so ignorant and oblivious to what is going on around them all I can really say is it is just disheartening and disappointing. I would like to see some of them dropped off in the middle of East Chicago or Gary on a saturday night mid summer...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I know why he says this... Because the only gun owners he knows are criminals (because guns are Illegal there, so if you have one and you're not a cop - you're automatically corrupt and a criminal). Right?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Why would the Chicago Police Chief know the first thing about the 2nd Amendment? After all, they haven't had one of those in Chicago for decades.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Tell you what, in my life time I have learned that you can tell some criminals by looking at them. Not always but sometimes. Take a good look at that dude. I would bet money he is as crooked as they come. Research his name. He is a big time POS. I highly doubt very many people care what the douche thinks or says.:twocents: Matter of fact does anyone from that city have any credibility? Not with me.

Top Bottom