Looks like fun!

SGL12-01
    t_17609.jpg
    Details
    spacer.gif
    Price: $469.00
    Manufacturer: Russia
    Description:
    Saiga 12 Gauge shotgun, chrome lined smoothbore 19” barrel - Manufactured at the World Famous Izmash Legion Factory in Russia, imported directly through Arsenal Inc Las Vegas. This semi auto shotgun is featured still in its original sporting configuration from Saiga. Will shoot both 2 3/4 “and 3” magnum. (images Shown Below) Bolt-Lock option and One-Shot or Semi-Auto Adjustable Gas tube.

Whether you want to go out and have fun shooting with friends or have it to protect you and your family, this is the shotgun for you. This is a great firearm for home protection!!!

Made using only new mil spec. parts.

SGL12 is shipped with one 5-round Russian magazine, cleaning kit, cleaning brush, oil bottle & a Saiga adjustment tool.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    • Caliber: 12 Guage
    • Total Length: 978 mm (38 1/2 in.)
    • Barrel Length: 483 mm (19 in.)
    • Weight without Magazine: 3.11 kg (6.85 lbs.)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Saiga 12 Gauge shotgun, chrome lined smoothbore 19” barrel - Manufactured at the World Famous Izmash Legion Factory in Russia, imported directly through Arsenal Inc Las Vegas.

Legion is the Izhmash custom shop; regular ol' Saigas don't come from there. And "imported directly through Arsenal"? Russian American Armory Co. has GOT to be pissed if that's the case, because AFAIK, they are supposed to have exclusive import rights for the US market. I'd love to see the import marks on one of these. Wouldn't surprise me if the "imported directly" part was just more K-VAR marketing hype; they can't even get the description of the gas regulator correct... :n00b:

All that said, $469 is a pretty darn good price on these. One of the major US distributors got in some financial trouble and blew a bunch out at ~$400 wholesale a couple months ago; I wonder if these are them?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I would also say that it's only a matter of time before we start seeing Arsenal-converted Saiga-12s for sale by K-VAR, as we've seen with the SGL-series rifles and .410 shotguns.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I would also say that it's only a matter of time before we start seeing Arsenal-converted Saiga-12s for sale by K-VAR, as we've seen with the SGL-series rifles and .410 shotguns.

Good. Might own a shotgun again if they do that.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Mettle, this one is a good price. I remember about a year ago they were going for this at gun shows. Usually be maybe 2 or 3, but they have since dried up..... Good catch..

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Legion is the Izhmash custom shop; regular ol' Saigas don't come from there. And "imported directly through Arsenal"? Russian American Armory Co. has GOT to be pissed if that's the case, because AFAIK, they are supposed to have exclusive import rights for the US market. I'd love to see the import marks on one of these. Wouldn't surprise me if the "imported directly" part was just more K-VAR marketing hype;

The Saiga Arsenal rifle I have was imported by Arsenal Las Vegas not RAA in Scottsburg...so yeah they are importing Saiga's direct.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Saiga Arsenal rifle I have was imported by Arsenal Las Vegas not RAA in Scottsburg...so yeah they are importing Saiga's direct.

I know the SGL series rifles are/were brought in that way; this is the first I've heard of any unmodified (non-Legion) Saigas being imported by anyone other than RAAC.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Mods, can you PLEASE lock this thread? It's getting to be a dork magnet. I had somebody call me at the shop today, saying he "saw on the internet" that we had these in stock... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom