• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Just ordered my first couple of Ka-Bar knives. Hadn't really paid much attention to Ka-Bar until I stumbled across a video on YouTube of the Parangatang, that got me searching and I found another that I had to have......the Potbelly. Anyone have any experience with these, look to be pretty solid knives.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Ive got Ive got 2 USMC ka-Bar knives, 1 new and the other was carried and used hard by a marine right into Baghdad. Ive got another standard type Ka-Bar that has the rubber grip which is my truck knife. All great knives, some of my favorite. I also carry a Ka-Bar last ditch TDI almost daily good little blade and I have a Ka-Bar Eskabar thats proven worthy for a few years. wouldnt hesitate buying any of those again if I needed too.

Ive got little to no use for something like the Parangatang, Potbelly looks like a decent blade though, Ive heard good things about the Becker series and alot of people swear by them. Id own one if I had a use for it. Ka-bar makes good stuff and they've proven themselves for a long time and seem to always put out good products.

Im sure these 2 knives are no exception. :yesway:

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Thanks for the info. I normally don't ever use large fixed blade knives but there was just something about them that told me I had to get them, probably just the sickness!

Top Bottom