• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    This is interesting. Agreed that they're WAY late to the party. Also sucks that they're using their standard trigger... But it is what it is.

BUT - knowing about their mag interchangeability - does this mean that the P365 and Hellcat mags are interchangeable between those guns??? That could be big.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Ok, personally I love my Kahr K9. I even love the trigger. It's easily the sub compact gun I shoot the best. But capacity is an issue. If this proves to be reliable and and I can use my 365 mags. Oh I definitely buying one.
    The only Kahr I ever have on my mind of wanting to buy is a stainless K9.

I miss my old black one but a stainless K9 sure does look nice.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Have a Kahr P9 and CT9 because I like the feel of the trigger and how slim the grip is. The trigger on the Kahr feels like a lighter S&W revolver DA trigger. It is a long pull and long reset.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I was listening to Sebastion Gorka yesterday and he had some guy from Kahr on discussing the new gun. From what I caught for 365 mags a special sleeve was necessary and for hellcat there was some other minor mod to the gun that needs to be done.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is the DA trigger as unique as the Taurus G2 or G3 series?
    I'm not sure what you are asking. They are completely different trigger systems. I've never felt a trigger on a striker fired pistol like the smooth, light DA style pull on the Kahr. It is pretty unique for the class of pistol.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The only Kahr I ever have on my mind of wanting to buy is a stainless K9.

I miss my old black one but a stainless K9 sure does look nice.
    I've been a fan of Kahr since they came out with the original K9. A K9 quickly replaced my 3913/3953's that I usually used. They did have a bit of weight for their size but I don't mind heavier pistols anyway. The trigger pull was always very smooth on every Kahr I have owned. Not sure about this new one, the grip looks really short, i've gotten away from these short gripped pistols, and I despise mag extensions. Here's a Kahr I picked up many years ago at a 1500, it was a little worn so I used it for a custom project, dehorned it, radiused and polished the trigger a bit, checkered it 30lpi, night sights, and some cerakote.
    CPQipVYl.jpg

vo2Bd0Ul.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I've been a fan of Kahr since they came out with the original K9. A K9 quickly replaced my 3913/3953's that I usually used. They did have a bit of weight for their size but I don't mind heavier pistols anyway. The trigger pull was always very smooth on every Kahr I have owned. Not sure about this new one, the grip looks really short, i've gotten away from these short gripped pistols, and I despise mag extensions. Here's a Kahr I picked up many years ago at a 1500, it was a little worn so I used it for a custom project, dehorned it, radiused and polished the trigger a bit, checkered it 30lpi, night sights, and some cerakote.
    CPQipVYl.jpg

vo2Bd0Ul.jpg
    Those tasteful mods are beautiful, I bet it's a wonderful shooter. I hope to get a K9 stainless myself at some point. I really miss my old one as an iwb pistol even compared to my G26.

Top Bottom