• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

match14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    South Central IN.
    Hi so I have the Kahr Mk9 on the left that I would like to trade for a Colt .380 Gov't model shown on the right. I bought the Kahr last year thinking to replace my Colt .380 with it but I just really like the single action more.

I am specifically looking for the Gov't model, not the Mustang, or Mustang + II.

The Kahr functions fine and is in excellent condition and has night sights. I am looking to trade straight up pistol for pistol, the best offer (Nicest Colt .380) that I get wins.

I live in Columbus IN and will drive within an hour of where I live to meet ftf. I will need to see a IN DL and LTCH, I will reciprocate. Due to my work schedule Monday - Thursday would be the best days for me to meet.

I also have a mini tuck holster which I'm looking to sell or trade with the Kahr depending on the offers I get it is in the 2nd picture.

If you have any questions let me know. Offers can be public or private, I'll let this run until Sunday evening then I'll (hopefully) contact someone to make a trade.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom