Please reply by conversation.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Sold $425.
    UPDATE 9/20 SALE PENDING

For SALE (NO TRADES) Kahr P380, stainless slide, standard sights (vertical bar rear, white dot front) with two six shot magazines, original box, manual etc.
    I replaced this pistol with a S&W Bodyguard. I am in the Fishers area.

Asking $425

I am having computer issues so I am unable to post pics at this time. No surprises, no damage, just a normal looking P380.

UPDATE
    How many rounds through it? Any issues such as FTF, FTE, mag drop while firing, etc. Ever been sent to Kahr for warranty work?

This is my second P380. The first would not run worth a darn. I returned it to Kahr and they sent me a new pistol with new mags. The new one is what I am selling here. The mags they sent with it are slightly different than the originals. The new pistol has never had the mag drop out unintentionally. I have polished it as per the thread in kahrtalk.com. When lubed as suggested in that thread it runs very well with Critical Defense and round nose hardball ammo. It absolutely does not like flat nose ammo like winchester white box.
    I have put roughly 300 rounds through it. It has on a couple of occasions had an FTF when loading the first round from the mag (slide locked back, full mag inserted, release slide with lever). I have never had that happen with Critical Defense (which is what I carry in it).
    I am not trying to stick anyone with a sub-standard gun. Kahrs can be quirky. Check out kahrtalk.com and you will see many threads related to that. If you keep it clean, feed it the ammo it likes, they are one of the best 380s out there. The trigger is fantastic. The sights are excellent. If I had not fallen into a deal I could not refuse on a Bodyguard, I would not be selling it.

I would be glad to meet you at Atlanta and let you test drive it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom